For the last 6 years our team successfully delivered business intelligence solutions to customers of our key partner in Ireland. Due to our excellent track record we were asked to set up a JAVA team in Wroclaw that would initially work alongside colleagues in Ireland and gradually take over competences and eventually work on entire projects.
We would like to start with 2 mid/senior full stack JAVA developers who could become tech leads when the team grows. This would require not only good developers and hard workers but also a well-organized people with good communication skills. English at the C1 level is required.
The work would be a mixture of developing new projects and working on extensions to existing systems. We can promise a lot of interesting challenges and opportunities to learn from a very experienced international team.
If you feel like you would like to take part not only in software projects but also to get involved in building a team of like-minded people then this opportunity is for you.
The initial set of requirements provided by our partners. They would be performing technical interviews.
- 3-5 years of experience
- at least 2 full-stack projects completed
- a degree in computer science or another relevant faculty
- excellent software design skills with strong background of software development in java and open source development technologies
Front end (minimum match 65%)
Back end (50%)
- Spring Boot, Spring Core (3.x), Spring IOC (3.x), Spring MVC (3.x), Spring AOP (3.x), Spring Security (3.x), Apache Wicket 6.x, Apache POI
Enterprise Integration (40%)
- JNDI, JMS, Apache Service Mix, Apache Camel, Apache CXF, Spring Integration, Java Mail
- REST, SOAP, WSDL, Apache CXF
Database Usage (50%)
- Spring-Data-JPA, JPA/Hibernate, JPQL, SQL, PL/SQL
Database Systems (50%)
- PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer
- Junit, TestNG, Selenium
- Maven, Ant, Gradle, Ivy
- Linux Shell, Windows Batch, PowerShell
- Apache HTTP, NGINX, Apache Tomcat, Oracle Weblogic, JBoss (WildFly)
- Mobile technologies (Android, IOS)
Stable contract – we are looking for a long-term relationship with people therefore terms of the contract could be accommodated to individual needs
Competitive salary – initial budget for this position is 600-1000 pln/day. We hope for a long term cooperation
Ability to grow and develop – by being one of the 2 first people in the new team you will have the great opportunity to gain more senior roles in future projects, it is only limited by your own willingness and performance
Ability to become a partner – for people who would show the true leadership potential and dedication, who could help with the management of the company
Our work atmosphere is a mixture of focus and times when we talk and joke. We like to go out together for lunch to our local Vietnamese or Ukrainian restaurants (except for Thursday which is our burger day).
We also provide
- Free individual English classes
- Fruit, sandwiches, good coffee
- Nap room where you can relax for a few minutes
- Occasional events (bowling, go-carts, shooting, holiday nights out, board game/poker evenings)
Please send us your CV and a Cover Letter in English. Please add the following stataement: ”I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed (by BRS Bartłomiej Głowacki company, the data administrator, based on Al. Akacjowa 3, 53-134 Wrocław) for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I have familiarized myself with the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of personal data processing and the right to access the data and the right to correct it.”
If you have any questions please call +48 508 669 889.