We are looking for a smart Python Developer / Data Engineer, ideally with experience in Google Cloud Platform and Big Query. Our customers need help to quickly analyze large volumes of data and answer questions, confirm or reject hypothesis and do all sort of analysis using their „platform of innovation”.
The successful candidate will work closely with customers located in UK so travel to London might be required for initial project kick-off. After that majority of the work will be done from our office in Wroclaw.
We are planning to expand the Data Science team further in the future so there is a great opportunity to become a tech lead on that team.
- University degree in the relevant field
- Excellent English (oral and written, C1 level)
Must have is a minimum 1 year experience either of the following (ideally both!)
- Google Big Query
- Knowledge of at least one data visualization platform
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
Nice to have
- AWS and Azure Big Data tools
- SQL and relational databases knowledge
- Data warehousing knowledge (Kimball)
- Telecommunication experience
Stable contract – we are looking for a long-term relationship with people therefore terms of the contract could be accommodated to individual needs
Competitive salary – depending on experience
Ability to grow and develop – we look for people who would like to develop themselves into new roles
We also provide
- Free individual English classes
- Fruit, sandwiches, good coffee
- Nap room where you can relax for a few minutes
- Occasional events (bowling, go-carts, shooting, holiday nights out, board game/poker evenings)
Please send us your CV and a Cover Letter in English. Please add the following stataement: ”I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed (by BRS Bartłomiej Głowacki company, the data administrator, based on Al. Akacjowa 3, 53-134 Wrocław) for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I have familiarized myself with the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of personal data processing and the right to access the data and the right to correct it.”
If you have any questions please call +48 508 669 889.